- SCTE National Member – 2008 to present
- SCTE Great Lakes Chapter Board Member – 2012 to present
- SCTE Great Lakes Chapter Vice President – 2015 to present
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, University Of Toledo 1996
- Profession Engineer in State Of Ohio
I joined the SCTE Great Lakes Chapter (GLC) in 2008. I started serving on the SCTE GLC Board of Directors in 2012. I have served on the SCTE GLC Elections Committee, Certification Committee and chaired the General Chapter Meetings. Members of the SCTE GLC Board of Directors are dedicated cable professionals who volunteer their time to make this chapter a huge success. SCTE members benefit from the Board’s leadership through the education and training that the SCTE provides. By attending the chapter meetings, the SCTE helps keep cable and telecommunications professionals up-to-date on the latest technology in this very dynamic industry.
I believe the success of this chapter is directly tied to the dedication and commitment of the chapter Board of Directors and members. Knowing the benefits that SCTE provides and my experience in the cable and telecommunications industry, I am committed to the GLC Chapter of SCTE.
- Location: Ohio